RE: [DIYbio] DIY Seattle Lab

Hi Jacob,

 

I live in Seattle and have been interested in getting a lab going for quite some time. I currently have many bits and pieces, but haven’t put it all together yet. Right now, most of it is in storage while I look for a suitable place to set up shop. I would be particularly interested in your microscopes, but it sounds like you have a lot of great equipment. Perhaps we can chat a bit on the phone. My cell is 425-503-5862.

 

-Kris

 

 

From: diybio@googlegroups.com [mailto:diybio@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jacob Avera
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 1:22 PM
To: diybio@googlegroups.com
Subject: [DIYbio] DIY Seattle Lab

 

HI I've got thousands of dollars in lab equipment I've built up. I would like to give it to someone in Seattle. I need to go take care of a relative. Mostly older Lab equipment but top of the line when new. Spec 20 Reflectometer, Fisher 13k fuge, stuff for PCR .
Gilson pipettors etc. plus a trunk(size) of glassware, a water distiller (needs a part from hardware store) ETC......

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/diybio/-/YgmtyXP4bYIJ.
To post to this group, send email to diybio@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment