[DIYbio] A newbie says hello!

Hi there. I have been reading a ton about SynBio and have become extremely interested. I have been trying to get research positions in the bioengineering department at my university to no avail, but I don't want to wait on a professor to get started with this incredible field. I'd really appreciate it if you guys and gals could point me in the right direction. If you would help me find out about equipment, techniques, good reading material, example experiments; any useful information at all, that would be fantastic. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute more and more to this forum and the field at large over time. Thanks for having me aboard!


Hady

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
To post to this group, send email to diybio@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/diybio/-/yayxs2gUkc8J.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment